For the serious grillmaster, the Pigtail is your go-to grilling tool. The curled hook allows you to flip food quickly with just a small flick of the wrist.
Hand hammering the shaft increases its strength so it's perfect for a big brisket or a rack of ribs, while the sharp tip makes it just as functional for delicate foods like mushrooms, tomatoes, and fruits. And in true SIF form, we offer it in right and left-handed versions.
We recommend the larger pigtail for the Kettle, larger grills and smokers. The smaller size is perfect for most grills, smokers and indoor cooking on the stove.
*SIF products are artisan crafted. Given their handmade and hand-finished nature, variations are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Images shown may vary from your actual piece.
- Hand-hammered for strength.
- Small, sharp tip pierces food without losing juices or tearing food.
- Length allows a comfortable distance from flames.
- Stainless steel.
- Available in right and left-handed versions.
- Large Pigtail - 26"
- Small Pigtail - 20"
- Hand-hammered, food-grade stainless steel
- Protective tip cover
- This item ships via Fed-Ex or UPS Ground.
- Parcel Orders ship within 2-3 business days of purchase.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- For pick up from our Office on Saint Simons Island, GA, please call to schedule an appointment. 912-580-0346
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.