Large cross - 16” x 11” (4.23 lbs) Meant for setting in concrete
Small cross - 12 ½ “x 8” (2.17 lbs) Includes a square-cut nail for hanging
Both crosses are made of steel with an oxidized, patina-aged finish sealed with a matte clear coat.
Crafted from hand-forged steel, our foundation crosses set the right intention from the foundation up and serve as a blessing to all who pass over them.
The large cross is designed to be cast into concrete or to be incorporated in the foundation. The smaller complementing cross is the perfect size for hanging inside a home, adorning a coffee table, or whatever meaningful place you choose.
A thoughtful gift for those embarking on a new building project whether it be home, business or civic building, the crosses can also be beautifully incorporated into a garden hardscape, pathway or driveway, or even your favorite tree.
One of our favorites gifts to friends and family, the original inspiration for the cross was inspired by Steve’s (one of the founder’s) mom, Marie Schoettle and the Saint Anne’s Ministry she founded in neighboring Darien, Georgia.
Do you know a community project or rebuilding effort in need of a foundation cross? Write to us as and let us know.
10% of proceeds from the sale of our foundation crosses benefit the Gathering Place - a charity near and dear to our hearts. Just as these crosses set the right intention for your space, the Gathering Place sets a firm and lasting foundation in the hearts and minds of the youth that they reach through various programs in our local community and beyond.
Custom sizes are available. Please connect with us to discuss custom orders, email@example.com.
Contact us via any of the methods on our connect page and we can estimate your shipping rate before you order.
We partner with carriers specializing in the transportation of large parcel freight. Each order is custom, therefore shipping rates are custom and are based on the total weight, dimensions, your zip code and your delivery option choice outlined below.
- When purchasing more than one kettle at a time, please select “Call For Custom Shipping Rates” to arrange a custom shipping arrangements as the quoted freight shipping cost will not be accurate.
- The kettle requires a minimum freight charge of $200.
- Pickup and other local options are available.
- Freight Shipping – DROPSHIP TO YOUR DRIVEWAY (YOU UNCRATE) – The delivery team will bring your order to the driveway or curb outside of your shipping address. You will be responsible for moving the item from the truck to its final location.
- Call For Custom Shipping Rates – WORK WITH THE SEA ISLAND FORGE TEAM TO ARRANGE CUSTOM SHIPPING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS.
- Customer Pick Up – CUSTOMER ARRANGES TO PICK UP THEIR ORDER AT OUR LOCATION. (No Charge)
Cart and shipping totals will be available for review at check out.