Up your backyard grilling game. Whether you call it a plancha or an old-fashioned griddle, this is a new flat-top cooking surface to explore over open fire. Grilled cheese sandwiches, fajitas, bacon, eggs & pancakes, burgers, oysters, steaks… The only culinary limit is your imagination.
If you’re one to get excited about great design, hold on to your hat. The underside baffle system allows you to create different temperature zones for cooking multiple foods at the same time. And unlike other flat-top grills and outdoor griddles out there, ours sits ABOVE the bowl allowing you to tend the fire and for air circulation to keep the fire burning.
All carriers are warning of significant delays this Holiday Season. At SIF, we are well stocked and ready to ship, but recommend ORDERING EARLY for the best opportunity to receive your items before the Holidays!
- Baffle system on the underside allows the creation of different temperature zones for cooking multiple items at once.
- Sits above the Kettle for air circulation and easy tending, will not smother your fire.
- Shovel lip helps to contain food.
- Drain spout efficiently handles oils and liquids for easy cleaning.
- Includes a galvanized bucket to catch excess liquids- attaches under the spout.
- Our cooking accessories are designed to the specification of Sea Island Forge Kettles and may damage kettles from other manufacturers.
- Half-moon shaped
- Length: 21"
- Cooking Surface: 3 sq ft
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Rectangular shape
- Length: 52” x Width: 25”
- Cooking Surface: 9 sq ft
- Weight: 148 lbs
- Griddle: food-grade stainless steel
- Bucket: galvanized metal, twisted steel hook
- This item ships via Fed-Ex Freight.
- Freight Orders ship within 3-4 weeks of purchase.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Any items ordered with a Kettle ship free.
- For pick up from the Forge in Brunswick, GA, please call to schedule an appointment. 912-580-0346
Click Here for complete shipping information