For the serious grillmaster, the Pigtail is your go-to grilling tool. The curled hook allows you to flip food quickly with just a small flick of the wrist.
Hand hammering the shaft increases its strength so it's perfect for a big brisket or a rack of ribs, while the sharp tip makes it just as functional for delicate foods like mushrooms, tomatoes, and fruits. And in true SIF form, we offer it in right and left-handed versions.
We recommend the larger pigtail for the Kettle, larger grills and smokers. The smaller size is perfect for most grills, smokers and indoor cooking on the stove.
- Hand hammered for strength.
- Small, sharp tip pierces food without losing juices or tearing food.
- Length allows good distance from flames.
- Stainless steel.
- Available in right and left-handed versions.
- Large Pigtail - 26"
- Small Pigtail - 20"
- Hand-hammered food-grade stainless steel
- Cork protective cover
- This item shipped with Fed-Ex ground.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- For pick up from the Forge in Brunswick, GA, please call to schedule an appointment. 912-580-0346
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.