Oyster Handle Fire Poker
Regular price $325.00
Unit price per
Whether you are outside around the fire or inside by the fireplace, this functional piece of art will elevate your gatherings! In collaboration with our friends at HookNHide, a beautiful handcrafted Fire Poker came to life.
Each HNH Oyster Shell Handle is cast from Tumbaga, a blend of silver, gold, and brass and is modeled after a Bulls Bay Oyster, native to the beautiful marshes of South Carolina. The SIF hand-forged poker body features an antique iron finish for tending your fire in style.
Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations will occur. Over time each oyster handle will capture a unique colorful patina emulating the incredible details of the Oyster Shell.
This is a limited run product. Get one while you can!
*HNH & SIF products are artisan crafted. Given their handmade and hand-finished nature, variations are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Images shown may vary from your actual piece.
- Useful for removing hot Spark Screen.
- Length allows a good distance from flames.
Handle is Hand-cast from Tumbaga, a blend of silver, gold, and brass.
- Length: 36”
- ½” hand-hammered steel round bar.
- Handle is Hand-cast from Tumbaga, a blend of silver, gold, and brass.
- This item ships via Fed-Ex or UPS Ground.
- This product will ship within 3-4 weeks of purchase.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- For pick up from our Office on Saint Simons Island, GA, please call to schedule an appointment. 912-580-0346
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Spark Screen Use & Maintenance