RUNNER UP in the 2016 Garden & Gun Magazine’s Made In The South Awards
Taking its cues from Georgia’s gently winding Black Banks River, our Black Banks Oyster Knife was designed by Master Blacksmith and our Metal Studio Manager Randie Whisenant and is a culinary tool and a handsome, heirloom-quality work of art. Its craftsmanship and durability are unparalleled, and the clever bottle opener feature makes this knife a true multi-tasker. 5.5″ long and crafted in food grade stainless steel, it is ergonomically designed to provide balance, control and ease in opening oysters – raw or cooked.
A perfect complement, pair the Oyster Knife with our Chainmail Shuck Guard for the ultimate entertaining accessory for your next oyster feast! It is a food-grade, stainless steel guard used to protect the hand while shucking oysters. The patent pending Chainmail Shuck Guard allows for a safe grip, is dishwasher safe, and works for either hand.
Contact us via any of the methods on our connect page and we can estimate your shipping rate before you order.
We partner with carriers specializing in the transportation of large parcel freight. Each order is custom, therefore shipping rates are custom and are based on the total weight, dimensions, your zip code and your delivery option choice outlined below.
- When purchasing more than one kettle at a time, please select “Call For Custom Shipping Rates” to arrange a custom shipping arrangements as the quoted freight shipping cost will not be accurate.
- The kettle requires a minimum freight charge of $200.
- Pickup and other local options are available.
- Freight Shipping – DROPSHIP TO YOUR DRIVEWAY (YOU UNCRATE) – The delivery team will bring your order to the driveway or curb outside of your shipping address. You will be responsible for moving the item from the truck to its final location.
- Call For Custom Shipping Rates – WORK WITH THE SEA ISLAND FORGE TEAM TO ARRANGE CUSTOM SHIPPING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS.
- Customer Pick Up – CUSTOMER ARRANGES TO PICK UP THEIR ORDER AT OUR LOCATION. (No Charge)
Cart and shipping totals will be available for review at check out.