DETAILS: Kettles and Stands
- Kettles are made from 1/2″ thick cast ductile iron
- 30 K/S - 32" Kettle, 42" Boot Rail, stands approx. 19.5" high,173 lbs.
Our signature fire kettle and hand forged bootrail stand is built to last for generations. Whether roasting oysters or marshmallows or simply gathering around to stay warm, our kettle creates an unbeatable atmosphere – from farms and plantations to beaches and your backyard.
Form follows function with our signature stand with boot rail, and grilling and cooking accessories that create an entertaining focal point and a kettle to transcend the seasons. The boot rail is made for sitting back and propping your feet up as well as offering an extra measure of protection from the heat of the fire kettle.
Consider the Hot Dip Galvanized option if you live in a high humidity climate or live near the water. This process adds an extra level of rust resistance.
- Our signature fire kettle and boot rail stand are two separate pieces
- The rope boot rail is crafted from four strands of twisted round bar for maximum heat dissipation meaning the rail will not get hot enough to burn you or your shoes. Go ahead and prop up your feet and relax.
- If you live in a high humidity climate or near the water, consider the Hot Dip Galvanized option for an additional $75. This adds an extra layer of protection for rust resistance. Please call us to discuss.
Click here to read the history and science behind our kettles and why our kettle produces a “Five Star Fire”
- Images above include custom accessories available for purchase separately. Please choose “Kettle Only” when integrating the kettle into a custom landscape/hardscape design.
- Freight orders will ship between two to three weeks after the order is received.
*Galvanization option for 50 Gallon Stands is on backorder until late November, call for more information (912) 580-0346