Backyards have become an extension of our homes - a place to cook, work, study, and relax. And the organic nature of our Wooden Table Top means it looks right at home in any outdoor space.
The wood is durable and resistant to weather, rot, insects, and fire. Using a Table Top will keep your Kettle clean and fire-ready as well as giving you the perfect surface for appetizers, game night, or a Kettle-side cocktail.
- Table Top is meant to withstand being outside.
- Will acquire a grey patina over time.
- Cleaning with soap and water followed with teak or mineral oil will restore to its original luster.
- Four wooden lugs on the underside nest within the kettle opening to keep it in place.
- 44” Diameter, 90 Lbs, extends out to the boot rail.
- Our custom accessories are designed to the specification of Sea Island Forge kettles.
- Brazilian Walnut, underside is marine-grade plywood
- This item is made to order. Ships within 4-6 wks.
This item is shipped via Fed-Ex Freight.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
If you would like to pick up from the Forge in Brunswick, GA, please call to schedule an appointment.
- For full shipping details Click Here.