What's a S'meach? Just two of our favorite things - S'mores + Peaches. Put them together with a little campfire flavor and you've got a dessert to get really Fired Up for!
It doesn't take a roaring fire, low-burning flames and hot coals are perfect for toasting marshmallows & peaches in the warmer summer months.
What You'll Need:
- 1 peach, sliced into 6-8 slices and halved horizontally (firmer is better than too ripe)
- 6-8 marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Spicy Peach Honey from Red Clay Hot Sauce
- Roasting Forks or sticks
Step by Step:
- Burn wood down to coals or low flame in the Fire Kettle or pit.
- Toss peaches in the brown sugar with a drizzle of Spicy Peach Honey.
- Put half of peach slice on the Roasting Fork or stick, add a marshmallow, then the other half of peach slice.
- Toast until carmelized & browned.
- Place on Graham cracker.
- Add another drizzle of Spicy Peach Honey (optional)
- Top with Graham cracker.
We ❤️ seeing our friends making memories around the Kettle! Send us your photos or tag us on social media @seaislandforge