For a weekend breakfast treat or an after-dinner dessert, try cooking cinnamon rolls over the fire. The perfect blend of smoky & sweet. Once the fire has burned down to a bed of coals with little to no flame, you're ready to go!
What You'll Need:
- Roasting Forks or Sticks
- Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls - regular size (large ones may not cook through)
- Melted Butter
- Extra Cinnamon - we used Spicewalla brand
Step By Step
- Slide uncooked cinnamon rolls all the way onto Roasting Fork or stick.
- Hold about 6" above the Kettle and brown top, bottom, and all sides for about 2 min each. (10-12 min total) If they brown too quickly, move higher from the heat.
- They are ready when the center slightly pops up and they slide cleanly off of the fork.
- Baste with butter
- Give them an extra shake of cinnamon
- Ice the top and enjoy!
We love to see our friends making memories around the Kettle! Send us your photos or tag us on social media @seaislandforge.